AACMAC Sydney 2008 is the peak annual convention and symposium of acupuncture and Chinese medicine professionals in the Asia-Pacific region.
Special features of AACMAC Sydney 2008 include:
- Four concurrent streams (papers, lectures & workshops)
- Strong focus on clinically relevant papers and practical workshops
- Clinical research, TCM theory and current issues in education & regulation
- Post-conference workshop featuring Dr Volker Scheid of the UK
- Option to purchase 1, 2 or 3 day tickets
- Free cocktail party
AACMAC Sydney 2008 was held at the Star City Sydney Hotel & Casino. The conference destination, Sydney, is Australia's biggest, oldest and most cosmopolitan city. It is endowed with a sparkling harbour, dazzling beaches and a sunny, Mediterranean climate. Its setting alone has guaranteed Sydney a place among the most glamorous cities on the planet. Sydney is also the gateway to the natural wonders and attractions of the state of New South Wales.
Conference Program & Book of Abstracts
View the AACMAC Sydney 2008 Conference Program
View the AACMAC Sydney 2008 Book of Abstracts
View the AACMAC Sydney 2008 Exhibitors List