Find a Practitioner
Today, Health Ministers announced appointments to the national registration boards for the four professions that will be joining the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme for the health professions on 1 July 2012.
The Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Australia (CMBA) is made up of 6 practitioner members and 3 community members. AACMA is delighted that 4 of the 6 practitioner members of the CMBA are Fellows or Members of AACMA.
The CMBA members are:
- Prof Charlie Xue - Chair and practitioner member for Victoria (AACMA Fellow)
- Jenny Chou - practitioner member for South Australia
- Alison Christou - community member
- Stephen Janz - practitioner member for Queensland (AACMA Fellow and Past President)
- Di Wen Lai - practitioner member for Western Australia (AACMA Fellow)
- Prof Vivian Lin - community member
- Haisong Wang - practitioner member for the Australian Capital Territory
- Prof Craig Zimitat - community member
- Xiaoshu Zhu - practitioner member for New South Wales (AACMA Member)
AACMA congratulates the CMBA members on their appointments.
For more information, go to http://www.nras2012.ahpra.gov.au/index.php?r=updates.
Did you know Chinese medicine students can join AACMA as a Student Member for free? Find out more about joining AACMA.