Acupuncture and Chinese medicine practitioners will see Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference (AACMAC) be back on the Gold Coast from 27-29 May 2022.
The peak annual convention in 2022 is going to be a must-attend event that featured with globally well respected guest speakers including Eric Brand and Claudia Citkovitz. It will offer an engaging and clinically relevant program with insightful seminars, interactive discussions, and plenty of networking opportunities for practitioners around the world.
This is an unmissable one-stop learning experience where you can interact with more practitioners, researchers, industry professionals and exhibitors around the world with the option to join remotely, allowing you to connect, exchange ideas, make meaningful personal development and generate business.
While those online will have full access to internationally renowned speakers and great content, delegates attending and staying onsite can embrace the long-awaited face-to-face experience, mingle with your peers and friends, and enjoy discounted entry to the sought-after theme park Sea World.
AACMAC 2022 comes with up to 23 CPD points to earn, helping you to tick off all required CPD points in one go!
Click to download the REGISTRATION FORM and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the great ticket inclusion below or visit www.aacmac.org.au for speaker lineup and the conference program.
REGISTRATION (Pay in full by 20 May 2022)
||AACMA Student Member
|3-DAY ONLINE PASS
|2-DAY ONLINE PASS
|1-DAY ONLINE PASS
|3-DAY ONSITE PASS
|2-DAY ONSITE PASS
|1-DAY ONSITE PASS
|SATURDAY DINNER TICKET - DELEGATE (You must attend the Saturday program)
|SATURDAY DINNER TICKET - GUEST
Onsite tickets inclusion:
- Access to the physical conference on the selected days
- In-person Q&A and networking with speakers
- Meet up with your fellow practitioners & visit onsite trade booths
- Onsite catering provided (Friday: Afternoon tea; Saturday: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner; Sunday: Breakfast, morning tea, lunch.)
- 2-month access to the recording, slides and lecture notes post event (You won’t miss out any concurrent session!)
- Guests staying at Sea World Resort receive free access to Sea World (up to 2 person per room during stay)
- Your chance to join a free Shark Bay Tour in Saturday morning as a conference delegate (up to 200 guests for the tour)! *Please let us know if you wish to sign up for the tour upon registration.
Online tickets inclusion:
- Access to the conference livestream site on the selected days
- Live Q&A with speakers
- Access to download speaker slides/lecture notes (availability subject to speakers)
- Meet with other participants online
- Visit virtual exhibition booths
- Early access to the livestream site 2 weeks prior to the event
- 2-month access to the recording post event (You can do it at your own pace!)
11:00-18:00, Friday 27 May 2022 (7 CPD)
9:00-17:30, Saturday 28 May 2022 (8.5 CPD)
7:30-15:00, Sunday 29 May 2022 (7.5 CPD for AACMA members, 6.5 CPD for non-members)
View the conference program
CANCELLATION POLICY & DISCLAIMER
- The delegate fee must be paid in full before conference registration will be confirmed. If you have any question regarding your payment, please contact us on +61 7 3457 1800.
- Payment must be made in Australian dollars (AUD). Additional charges will apply if payment is made in other currencies.
- Early bird fee must be paid in full before 31 March 2022.
- All cancellations must be made in advance (in writing) to email@example.com
- Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from AACMA. If you have not received acknowledgement within two (2) business days, please contact us on +61 7 3457 1800.
- If cancellation is notified a minimum of 30 days prior to the conference date (on or before 27 April 2022), a full refund of pre-paid fees, less $50 admin fee, will be provided
- If cancellation is notified less than 30 days prior to the conference date (after 27 April 2022), no refund will be provided
- AACMA reserves the right to change the delivery format and dates of AACMAC 2022 based on COVID health advice from the Federal and state governments.
- If the physical conference has to be cancelled or postponed due to COVID, onsite delegates will be provided with a full refund and given a chance to register the online version tickets.
- AACMA accepts no liability for additional costs incurred by participants, for example travel and accommodation costs. Participants are recommended to book and confirm cancellation policy directly with airlines and accommodation providers.
- No letter of invitation for visa purposes will be issued for this conference.
- If you had been in high-risk regions, had been tested COVID positive, in contact with a confirmed case, or do not feel well within 14 days prior to the conference, please stay home and contact us immediately to discuss alternative attending options.
- All onsite delegates are required to comply with the health directives from Australian Federal Government and the Queensland State Government in terms of travelling, social gathering and vaccination by the time.
- From 17 December 2021, all Guests (16 years and older) attending Village Roadshow Theme Parks are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Government directive. For more information visit Queensland Government Update Page (According to QLD government, fully vaccinated means a person has had the required two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. It does not include a booster shot or a two-week wait after the second dose.)