We are seeking a registered acupuncturist to join our team who is incredibly passionate about working with fertility, pregnancy and women’s health.
Holistic Acupuncture is a professional holistic healthcare environment, which aims to provide its clientele with quality treatment, informative care and empathetic client practitioner engagement.
Notably, you will be working alongside our lead acupuncturist, who has extensive fertility, pregnancy and women’s health experience, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of Chinese Medicine.
We offer comprehensive acupuncture treatments, that often incorporates massage, cupping and hot stones.
Qualifications, Experience & Passions:
- A Bachelor degree of Acupuncture
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in a similar role would be preferred although training will be provided
- Enthusiasm towards providing high quality and professional treatments
- Interest in the treatment of women’s health, pregnancy and preconception journey
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Providing professional, high quality and comprehensive treatments
- Incorporating massage and cupping into acupuncture treatments
- Building strong client rapport, and repeat clientele
- Maintain patient records of each treatment
- Be hands on with the client, to provide soothing and comfortable treatments
- Learn and develop practical skills and knowledge from an extensively experienced practitioner
- The use of multiple, modern and aesthetically beautiful treatment rooms, with automatic electric beds and high-quality materials
- The possibility of administration support
- Flexibility in working days
- Clinic location in the heart of health services
- Joining a growing healthcare team
- Working with a fun, nurturing and supportive environment
The practitioner we hire will ideally work 2-3 days per week to start with opportunity to grow.