We are on the hunt for a talented Acupuncturist who is capable of delivering high-quality treatments to patients.
We can offer a contracted agreement with flexible work hour arrangements (up to 4 days a week) as well as the space and equipment to provide your services. All you have to do is bring your enthusiasm and passion for healing!
We focus in treating fertility and pregnancy management, stress and anxiety, pain and injury rehabilitation, and hormonal imbalances. If you currently treat these areas or you focus in others, we’d love to hear from you.
Who you are:
- You will be AHPRA registered
- You have the ability to effectively work in a team environment
- You can communicate effectively with those around you, including patients and other practitioners
- You are proactive in patient management
- Treatment plans, following up, responding to queries, etc.
- You are a passionate individual with a love for healing and holistic approaches
- You have a very strong belief in what you do and want to prove the positive impact it can have
- You have a willingness and a want to help as many people as possible
What we can offer you:
- We can provide you with a fully furnished space and equipment to utilise for your practice
- We already have a large and loyal patient base that can be passed onto you
- We have reception staff who can help manage patient bookings, transactions, documentation, etc.
- Websites where we can feature your services
- We advertise to attract new patients to you
- We can provide you with knowledge and expertise from other holistic therapies such as Naturopathy and Myotherapy
- We are a large 6-room clinic at your disposal
If this opportunity has got YOU written all over, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org