Seeking a registered acupuncturist to join the Holistic Acupuncture team who is passionate about working with fertility, pregnancy and women’s health.
Experience in the area of fertility, IVF and pregnancy would be ideal, however training will be provided. You will be working alongside our lead acupuncturist, who has extensive fertility, pregnancy and women's health experience.
We also have a massage therapist at our clinic with the intention to further expand our variety of health practitioners in the future.
We offer comprehensive acupuncture treatments, that incorporate massage, cupping and hot stones into each treatment.
- The use of multiple, modern and aesthetically beautiful treatment rooms, with automatic electric beds and high-quality materials. We are a large clinic and operate with 6 stunning treatment rooms.
- Option for administration support
- Flexibility in working days
- Clinic located in Southport in the heart of Gold Coast’s health services
- The potential to treat other clients outside of Fertility and Pregnancy
- Joining a growing healthcare team
- Working in a nurturing and supportive environment Qualifications & Experience:
- Full practitioner registration with AACMA and/or ANTA
- Full registration with APHRA
- MUST have minimum Bachelor in Health Science (Acupuncture) Expectations
- Interest or experience working with womens’ health
- Applicant must be prepared to spend time in the clinic to grow their clientele by getting to know the team, clients and the practice
- Applicant must have shift flexibility
- Experience, or willingness to learn how to, incorporate massage, cupping and hot stones into treatments.
If you have further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org